About Julien Blin
Strategist and business development professional with 10 years experience in IOT/wearables (connected glasses, smart clothing, smart patch, fitness tracker, VR/AR, smart watches..), consumer electronics (smartphones, tablets), that helped major companies (e.g. Google, Samsung..) and IOT startups conceptualize products, define product strategy, business models, go-to-market strategy, feature roadmap, forge key strategic partnerships and launch leading products and services. Core competencies & Specialties include:
- Product innovation, strategy & planning
- Go-to-Market & Product launch
- Business development
- Private equity, VC, startups
- Fund raising
- Worked closely with product teams at Google to help launch new products at Google IO.
- Conceptualized Samsung Hub, an iTunes type service currently available on the Samsung GS4, and used by millions of Samsung customers.
- Have sourced and brought cutting edge wearable technologies to leading sports teams (Warriors (NBA), Thunder OKC (NBA), Sacramento Kings (NBA), Toronto FC (MLS), SJ Earthquakes (MLS), 49ers (NFL), SJ Sharks (NHL), etc..) since 2013.
- Has been quoted in Wall Street Journal, New York Times, BusinessWeek, etc.Connected to 2000+ wearable computing startups (Recon, MC10, Basis, Fitbit, Withings, Telepathy, etc.), leading OEMs, semiconductor companies, and startup incubators globally.
In just 9 months, I created the largest “global” wearable computing and IoT community in the world (US, Canada, France, Israel..) by doing a series of global Wearable Tech and IoT conferences, meetups and workshops across the world.